Olivier: June 11, 2019 Reference drawing ISK4478D.dwg with ref start coords [INCH]: x = 155.841" y = 152.500" which is the output port/collimator at MCIS. **ABOVE DEPRECATED** Reference drawing IIS0378D.dwg with ref start coords [INCH]: x = 29.1717" y = 19.2288" Which is the MCIS extraction electrode. Olivier: this device is nonstandard and I gave it an OPERA2D mapping. June 11, 2019. Device location placeholder from ISK4478D.dwg - seems to agree with IIS0378D.dwg as well. Olivier: with all the supernanogan charge sloshing around, if we encounter nonstandard behavior, this element should be treated as an einzel lens (?) MCIS:COL0 position is also a guess, from ISK4478 Sequence ends on IIS0378D.dwg (DIV UNITS BY 2) at coords [inch]: x = 309.754" y = 98.353" (same as MWS) Olivier: Referenced to drawing ISK4209d.dwg Quadrupole lengths verified Quadrupole apertures verified Start of sequence is defined at points [in] x = 297.535" y = -64.219" Feb 14 2019 - Quadrupole polarities were backwards. Fixed. Sept 23 2019 - re-referenced to drawings IIS0135D.dwg, IIS0192D.dwg and ILE0173D.dwg Olivier April 2 2020 - I found all EQ's with incorrect lengths. I think this is from all the back and forth with EQSkim. Odd, as we had agreed to put it in. I'll correct the quadrupole lengths in ios_db1.xml, as it's supposed to be the skimmer-less version. I'll add the skimmer EQSkim (later) in ios_db1_skim.xml. IOS:Q1 l = 99.72*mm, effl=48.92*mm Switch ref: IIS0192D.dwg (note backward X-def'l - told Brian). start coords defined at point [in]: x = 42.9013" y = 30.3312" which is midpoint Q2 on IIS0135D.dwg Switch ref: ILE0173D.dwg (note units incorrectly scaled by factor of 2. Div everything by 2). Start coords defined at point [in]: x = -16.054" y = 25.303" which is midpoint Q3 on IIS0192D.dwg FC3 position approximate (410mm) - see ILE0173D.dwg Olivier: regarding IOS:MB, see: http://lin12.triumf.ca/optr/ISAC/OLIS/3head/matlab/sy.f or http://lin12.triumf.ca/optr/ISAC/OLIS/SuperNanogan/sy.f values (from Rick): (SLAC-75 parameters): ak1 = 0.317 ak2 = 2.0 (other parameters): rho = 11.728" (bob's sy.f) fullgap = 5.0800 cm from my computations, taking an effective field boundary of 0.998", I get (Olivier): rho = 29.9887cm = 11.8066 rho*theta(60deg) = 31.4041cm edge angle is 0 both in and out. http://lin12.triumf.ca/optr/ISAC/OLIS/3head/matlab/sy.f Olivier: IOS:FC6 position placeholder to avoid negative drifts. Spencer: EMIT and FC6 from ISK4209.dwg, but swapped their positions as clearly emit is actually before FC6, so locations are approximate. Olivier: IV7 and all attenuators are to be considered approximate. Changes made to IOS attenuators circa 2016 are not encoded in the Ray Dube drawing. This is the OLIS 10x attenuator This is the OLIS 120x attenuator This is the OLIS 210x attenuator This is the OLIS 3400x attenuator Olivier: ordrevB was -156.97mm before Q9, I've modified it's position accordingly - Q9 position changed Sept 23 2019 after re-measure. (Spencer?) Q9 length changed from eletrical length to effective. See: http://lin12.triumf.ca/Optics/Quadrupoles/FFintegrals/ISISACsummary.txt DEPRECATED:**************************** Olivier: end of sequence defined on ISK4209d.dwg at coordinates [inches] x = 260.685" y = -183.743 *************************************** Sequence ends on ILE0173D.dwg at coords [inches]: x = 97.342" y = -0.850 which is the same distance from the midpoint of Q9 from the old deprecated measure above. This is the start of sequence ios_db10.xml Olivier: June 7 2019 Sequence starts on drawing ILE1095D.dwg at coord [INCH]: x = 434.6673" y = 371.5078" overlapping with the end of sequence ios_db1.xml Q14-19 lengths changed from eletrical length to effective. See: http://lin12.triumf.ca/Optics/Quadrupoles/FFintegrals/ISISACsummary.txt Olivier: Sequence ends on ILE0195D.dwg at coords [INCH]: x = 434.6673" y = 432.3257" Olivier: June 7 2019 Sequence referenced to drawing ISKD554D-rev1.dwg, originally implemented by Meagan Stewart (winter 2019 coop student). Sequence starts at coordinates [INCH]: x = 67.795" y = 220.048" Q5-10 lengths changed from eletrical length to effective. See: http://lin12.triumf.ca/Optics/Quadrupoles/FFintegrals/ISISACsummary.txt Olivier: Sequence ends on drawing ISK4554D-rev1.dwg at coords [INCH]: x = 67.795" y = 277.505" all s measurements were made from ISK4554D, ILE1095D, and ISK4231D -meagan Olivier, June 7, 2019 Sequence starts on drawing ILE1095D.dwg at coords [INCH]: x = 434.6673" y = 489.8345" starting where ile_db5.xml ends. Quad lengths changed from eletrical length to effective. See: http://lin12.triumf.ca/Optics/Quadrupoles/FFintegrals/ISISACsummary.txt SK - Q11 was replaced by a steering quad in 2020(?). length, aperture, position, need to be confirmed. I've updated PVs to get it working in tuneX. YCB11 is now part of steering quad Q11, position set after to avoid negative drifts. XCB11 is now part of steering quad Q11, position set after to avoid negative drifts. Olivier: Sequence ends on ILE1095D.dwg at coords [INCH]: x = 434.6673" y = 528.1803" all s measurements were made from ISK4231D -meagan Olivier: 7 June 2019, Sequence starts on drawing ISK4231D.dwg at coords [INCH]: x = -455.4295 y = 534.9285 CHECK ILE2:B1 OPTR PROPERTIES Quad lengths changed from eletrical length to effective. See: http://lin12.triumf.ca/Optics/Quadrupoles/FFintegrals/ISISACsummary.txt Olivier: sequence ends on ISK4231D.dwg at coords [INCH]: x = -438.3511" y = 559.3992" call FIT( 1, 1, 1, 0.000, 10.000, 1) call FIT( 1, 3, 3, 0.000, 10.000, 1)